New Development Soon

 Hi everyone! I haven't touched this website in a while. I've needed some space from 3D printing (very frustrated trying to get my Voron to work right now).


Anyway, I'm planning on doing a video and documenting the build for getting both extruders working properly with Klipper and the Flashforge Creator Pro. I'm hoping it will be in the next couple weeks. Turns out, I really do need 2 color printing for some things.


I'll be renovating the website in the meantime to make it look better and navigate better. I really want to have a nice 3D printing site that answers questions for the community.


Thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FlashForge Creator Pro Control Board Swap

Issues with Buying a FlashForge Creator Pro

FlashForge Creator Pro Accelerometer Install